Friday, September 4, 2015

    I think the school conducting the way they are because they want us to try something new. They are conducting like that because it's design lab in that means we are going to conduct a different way then other high school. Some of the most surprising thing I encountered was the maker space. In the maker space I learned how to use team work,make somethings,how tools work,and how to be safe in the maker space. The skill we are using is team work. Some specific things I like is the maker space and my classes. I like the maker space and some of my classes is because the maker space is fun to work with my classmates and some of my classes are fun like english 1 and Biology 1. I like this experience good so far. This experience is different from my other school experience because we could get our own laptop, we could be on our phone,and we could have power tools when we are making something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment